Fort Smith Chaffee Crossing
The Woods at Chaffee Crossing
Welcome to the Woods at Chaffee Crossing, a unique living environment new to Fort Smith and the surrounding area. Care has been taken in the development of the area to retain the natural beauty of what was once a part of Fort Chaffee.
There are 163 lots located on 70 acres with numerous walking & biking trails enhancing the quality of life for people of all ages. In addition there are parks, fitness centers & golf courses located nearby. Shopping and dining are also just minutes away providing convenience and variety for
the residents of the Woods at Chaffee Crossing.
Come see this gorgeous Fort Smith subdivision, with unique and beautiful Fair Housing homes starting at $150,000.
Local Points of Interest
• Located by the intersection of Massard Rd and South Zero
• Walking trails, biking trails, parks, fitness centers & golf courses
• Over 20 restaurants within a 3 mile radius of the subdivision
• 1/4 mile from Ben Geren Park
• 2 miles from Janet Huckabee Nature Center, Walgreens & Wal-Mart
• 2 miles from Woods Elementary School & Chaffin Junior High
• 2.5 miles from the Fort Smith Airport
• 3 miles from St. Edwards Hospital & Mercy Fitness
• 4 miles from Central Mall
• 4.7 miles from Southside High School
To view all the current listings in The Woods at Chaffee Crossing click on the link below.
Search Fort Smith Chaffee Crossing Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Fort Smith Chaffee Crossing *
* All data pertains to single-family homes